The following are the Alacrity API standards:
- The API is organized around REST.
- All HTTPS requests are encrypted with SSL.
- All HTTPS endpoints support TLS v1.2 protocol.
- All HTTP requests should use POST HTTP method.
- All HTTP request parameters should be passed in URL Query String.
- All HTTP requests should use Content-Type RFC format Content Type.
- All HTTP response bodies, including errors, are encoded in JSON.
- The HTTP response code will always be 200 if the transaction is successfully processed by Alacrity (regardless of the outcome).
- HTTP Tab will show you HTTP request/response samples using generic message format of RFC 822.
If you have any questions please contact SLA via email: [email protected]
Updated about 2 years ago